Monday, November 8, 2010

homecoming week

it's pretty fun (: but it just came by really fast. i had my doubts that this year would go by quick because it was moving so slow, but now it's much faster than i can actually put a grasp on. this week, the last week of floatbuilding, homecoming, AND volleyball. it's bitter sweet. but now I have time to regain a life back, haha. jks, but basically i have so much more time for well, ME TIME, which I highly need.

& ohyeahs, my goal is to plan a HUGE HUGE HUGE new year's party. (: collaborating with juniors? we talked about it at Danny's house and I can't wait to get all of this college UGHS out of the way, haha ....

i've been getting pretty pissed off easily lately, maybe because i'm so eternally stressed, more like OVERWHELMED. but things are going a lot better. can't wait to start blogging again soon, but it's just a simple update for all the days I've neglected reflecting on my days ):

tomorrow's blast to the past, can't wait. though i still don't know what to wear, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment