I hate that it's Google search-able. Someone please tell me how I can make this blog non-google search-able - without making it private, I suppose.
Do you like my music playlist that I 'updated' ? Haha, notice that it's kind of like a lot of love songs. Because I have a feeling that's going to be a lot of what I will be blogging. My love life is lightweight personal to me, and so is this blog. So it goes together. Besides, love songs initiate my creative way of thinking and blogging/writing.
Do you have the old or new version of blogspot? :) If you have the old one, go to settings, and it should be on the first, basic tab, just scroll down and it'll ask you if you want to be "search-enginable".
ReplyDelete1.http://i40.tinypic.com/52jkwm.jpg
2.http://i44.tinypic.com/a9mtug.jpg
If you have the new one, this is how you go to settings.
1.http://i43.tinypic.com/atnd4g.jpg
2.http://i41.tinypic.com/15o7807.jpg
=]